cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flickering video screen picture of self during meeting, loads of nice colours but most distracting,

JEBrze
Listener

Flickering video screen picture of self during meeting, loads of nice colours but most distracting,

22 REPLIES 22

Marknorm
Attendee

I am having the same problem. It started when I made the mistake of accepting the latest client update. Google Meet seems to be a good option if Zoom doesn't fix this problem. 

Marknorm
Attendee

I was able to fix the problem myself by changing some settings. Try opening a meeting...then go to video settings...advanced....unclick Optimize video with de-noise.  Like most everything software updates are 2 steps forward and 1 step back. 

It worked for me. Thanks for the tip which corrected a problem that had been driving me crazy for over a week. You are so right about updates not being perfect. My flickering screen began only after a recent update.

Thanks! I tried different things. This worked!

I will try this 

It helps. Thank you my friend.

Thank you, this worked for me! I had the same problem after update.

I'll try that, thanks!

Thanks a lot.
I changed this setting and video flickering was stopped.

Thanks, it worked for me. 

Hi does this work if the video is flickering and then freezing showing clients at top? or is this my camera problem?

My screen freezes momentarily, just long enough to be irritating for a conversation during a meeting.  Is this a different problem that screen flickering?  If so, suggestions? Thank you

thanks! worked for me!!

Amazing! It worked for me too! Thanks a lot!

didn't help for me any other suggestions please

Gopiw
Listener

Thank you. I'll give this a try!

Gopiw
Listener

Thank you both! I tried this and the flickering stopped. And yes, it began after an update.

It worked for me allso, thanks!

JEBrze
Listener

Iast monday I was guided to download 5,13,5 manual update from the client, it appears the earlier update was causing the flkerin problem .  Some users have reverted to an even earlier update !

Gratitude70
Listener

what did you do?

Edly
Listener

Yes still no solution, click support... no support personnel attend. I have to use the web based zoom for the mean time with limited feature

janetsullivanfl
Listener

I don't have a personal zoom account-- only a business account-- and am the host.  I am not really techinical, but fairly competent. I am unable to find the settings in the business account that I expected to find based on the previous posts in this thread. The only settings I can find are setting about managing the call.  Please advise. Thank you.