Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Breakout rooms for 1:1 networking

Does anyone know if the breakout rooms in Zoom allow the following:1-set up a maximum of 2 attendees per room and randomly assign attendees to rooms3-have consecutive timed sessions within one Zoom meeting, with random assignment of attendees for eac...

Pfonseca by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromebook performance and multiple attendees

In a recent meeting, the presenter's audio and video quality was terrible. The presenter was using a Chromebook. (I don't have the details of the model.) Prior to the meeting, we had a couple of tech checks; the audio and video quality was good. The ...

Resolved! screen share

Hi, I know there is currently no option to share with an android phone only an iPhone/tablet. Will the option to share with android phones/tablets be available in the future. I couldn't find an answer anywhere I've searched. New to the community hopi...

JEJ by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes