Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Cloud Recordings

In yesterday's meeting, I was added as co-host and I was able to record Zoom on cloud. However, it has been 20 hours since then and I still see nothing on my recordings section. I have some questions: 1. How long does it take to process a one-hour Zo...

linhbn by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop Zoom from automatically signed out

My Zoom got automatically signed out after being inactive for a period of time ( not consistent, sometimes a day, some a couple of days) even with “keep me stayed in” checked. Is there a way to keep it stayed signed in? Thanks.

About validity of large Meeting

Hello, I am from India, right now I have 500 participants plan valid up to 27 September, I just want to know at what exact time my plan will expire ? I mean midnight (23:59) of 27 September (India Local Time) or any other time ?

Simultanious Live and Zoom Meeting

Our group is planning to begin live meetings again. We will be having a Power Point presentation using a laptop as the source and projected onto a large screen in the meeting room. We would also like to have the meeting and presentation available via...

CVCWRT by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes