Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Participant Window Control

All, Is there a way in which to control the size and layout of the participant windows? I integrate Zoom with OBS and, as you know, the participant windows change size and layout orientation depending on the number connected. I would like to have a s...

Resolved! Stop running a meeting

I have been running our groups meetings from my laptop. Someone else is now taking that responsibility. I have removed the zoom ap from my computer and cleared my browser history. When I try to log into the meeting, hosted by someone else, zoom still...

MSU by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Choppy audio/video

I recorded a video with one host and one guest. During the taping, both were in synch. When I went to edit the video, the guest's audio and video (only) were not in synch. I re-shot the video with the same result. Is there any way to fix this?

Zoom Background Changing

Hi! I need to change my Zoom Background. I am the only person in my meeting who does not have the ability to change my Zoom Background to my OWN image. While, zoom backgrounds through the app section allows me to change virtual backgrounds that Zoom ...

Submit an appeal Error 1003

My account has been disabled with error code 1003 for no reason, I have appealed many times but have not received a response. Please let me know how long do I have to wait to unlock my account?