Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom error 5003 on Macbook

I tried to log in my zoom account for the whole day, but didn't work. It shows Error code 5003. If I use meeting link, it showed my firewall or proxy connection problem. My firewall is not on, the proxy didn't change. Don't know why, need help! Many ...

Needhelp by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Listen Only meeting

We're trying to set up an audio meeting where there are Hosts and Participants. We don't want the participants to know the identity of each other and they will only have access to hear the Hosts, but not interact. Is there a way this can be done thro...

sowayda by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One meeting on Mac and iPhone simultaneously

Hi,I use a Mac mini and my monitor doesn’t have a camera. Can I be in one meeting from my Mac and iPhone simultaneously? I have to take a foreign language class for which my tutor needs to be able to see me and also be sending me reading materials at...

Ongoing connection issues with Zoom meetings on iPad

HiMy wife is using Zoom to connect as a guest to a course. The lessons are hosted on a local education college's official account. She has always had connection and stability issues with this account that cannot be blamed on our bandwidth or WiFi.I h...

ergodog by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hosts vs Licences

I have a single Pro account, so a single host allowed. However this allows 1 - 9 licences, does this mean that I can have different people with different login details start a meeting once I have scheduled?

PJH1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add attendees to Outlook based Zoom meeting

How can i successfully send invites to additional people for a Zoom meeting already sent out via the Outlook plugin? This is what happened when i tried:I have created a Zoom meeting using the Outlook plugin.I sent it to one grouyp of attendees and st...

Oakbell by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom recording appear small

Hi, I would like to ask regarding the zoom recording. the recorded video appear small.there seem to be a black/blank area around the recorded video.it does not disappear even when view in full screen mode. the aspect ration of the recorded video is a...

Resolved! Adding Large Meeting to One Event

I have the Pro Plan which I already prepaid annually through this year (2022). On May 29th I'm hosting an event and would like to increase my room capacity from 100 to 500 just for this one event. My questions are: 1. Can I do this?2. How much does i...

Trafn by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Guest Accounts & Host Keys

What is your organization's procedure for: Granting external guests permission to host meetings. Sharing a departmental login? My organization has an education account, uses SSO, and will be implementing account consolidation in the near future. We r...

js1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes