Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Powerpoint Pausing need to show presenter

When sharing my screen to show some Powerpoint slides the viewers naturally see the slide and me in a small window. My problem is that I want to show a few slides, then revert to them seeing just me speaking and then repeat the process but if I pause...

RayGDW by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Thin Client with Zoom meeting

 Thin client user connect Citrix xen desktop to VDI-2 .VDI-2 in Lan2 can not go to internet,so it connect to VDI1 to run Zoom meeting.Is that possible install Zoom media plusin on VDI2?or The VDI1 can redirect audio/video dat to this IGEL thin client...

Snap583.jpg
JackC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Participant left event email field is empty

Hi, I listen to meeting.participant_left event in order identify the participant. But unfortunately the returned object from this event does not return the email. It only returns the id, leave_reason, leave_time, user_id, user_name. But when the part...

Live captions in meetings when I am not the host

I cannot fiure out how to enable live captioning when I join a zoom meeting where I am not the host. I have asked the hosts to enable it from their end. When the meeting starts, they say they see CC on their screen, but I do not/ What step am I missi...

MariaT1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting Reports - Some meetings not showing Up

Hi there I am having issues with my meeting reports. We have 2 licenses for a Pro account. When I go to reports, I see my colleagues meetings but not the meetings I have held as the Admin of the account. Only 1 or 2 meetings show up. I held one on 17...

bon by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot hear anyone

Yesterday, I attended a meeting, I cannot hear anything. I can see the video but cannot hear anyone.

P-S by Attendee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

録画の取得

3月19日19時から講師を招いてウエビナーを行った。 この時は講師の有料アカウントで行った。 私を共同ホストにして頂き、ウエビナーの録画を行た。この録画の保存場所をクラウドにしてしまったので、講師のアカウントのクラウドに保存されたと思われる。 私は無料のアカウントと持っているが、講師のアカウントのクラウドから、録画データを取得する方法を教えてほしい。 また、講師のアカウントでウエビナーを行い録画をして保存先をローカルPCにした場合、共同ホストの私のPCに保存する事が出来るか?

masashi by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Participant Window Control

All, Is there a way in which to control the size and layout of the participant windows? I integrate Zoom with OBS and, as you know, the participant windows change size and layout orientation depending on the number connected. I would like to have a s...