Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No acces to Zoom Live Trainings anymore...

Hi everybody ! I feel shocked and sad. I am a person, who needs a little bit longer to feel secure in things. So I decided to book some Zoom Live Trainings. All went well. But since some days, I don`t get reminders in my e-mail account and the link i...

Zoom Meeting Already In Progress

When I give my clients my meeting ID and Password to jump on a meeting, they get an error message “Meeting Already In Progress.” I then have to acquire their email and send invite directly from the meeting. It never used to be this way. There are no ...

JAL769 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Using a tablet for Zoom meeting

Hi everyone,I'm using a tablet (Amazon Fire) to run a meeting and need to know what functions are and aren't available in comparison to using a laptop. Can anyone please tell me?Thanks in advanceThomas

Resolved! Problems making changes from personal room to private

Hi, I'm scheduling Zoom calls for a CEO through Google Calendar. She doesn't want participants to wait in the waiting room; however, if a meeting goes over, the next call can't come in early. I can manually change the Zoom meetings already scheduled ...

j24633 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotlight

We would like to spotlight several people in a meeting, but it seems that some people can be spotlighted and some cannot. All users we wanted to spotlight were co-hosts. Is this a Zoom update problem?

Zoom will not connect no matter what.

I've reinstalled multiple times, checked all permissions to on, firewall is off, I downloaded the newest M1 version of Zoom. If I try to join a meeting or try to sign in it says "cannot connect check network". My internet is working perfectly. Any id...

Mazha by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Scheduling Meetings

It would be great if we could schedule meetings for the 1st and 3rd (_day) of the month. As it is now, there's no way to do that. I know it could be every other week, but we don't meet every other week, we meet on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month...