Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Reports not visible

Just hosted a meeting with 7 participants, but the attendance report page says: 'no data'. Which is strange and not correct. Where are these reports hidden, when they are nog visible at the reports page?

multiple 1:1 at the same time

Hi, I have a question. I would like to do something with my students, which would be in the same meeting to do several 1:1's and that I walk from student to student every 5 minutes. Do you think this is possible?Best, Bastien.

bast1n by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Partager un film

Bonjour, comment partager un film lors d'une réunion Zoom ? A partir d'un DVD ou d'une plateforme de streaming ou d'un film enregistré sur l'ordinateur ? Merci pour vos réponses.

mmos by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom redirect url

Hope someone can help- this may be possible. Say I have a membership site, and I have classes- my student hits the zoom link and they get into class. Now say another instructor in another town is having a class of their own and using their own zoom a...

Resolved! Zoom for Alzheimer's patients

I am trying to find a way to easily communicate via the Internet with my memory-challenged mother. I am currently using a device called ViewClix that lets me see her and talk, without her having to do anything. She can see me too. However, the audio ...

bquass by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

no sound in recording half way through the recording

Hi there. I recorded a 1 hour session on Zoom onto cloud yesterday. I watched the session and it looks like I lost sound about 3/4 way through. I think it was triggered by someone calling me on Skype. I did not answer the call and touched the laptop....

Magda2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes