Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom 64-bit, sign in with google does not work

After upgrading from 32 to 64-bit (5.9.3-3169) on Win-10, clicking "google" to sign in with stops short; it gets to the page displaying "Zoom should launch in a few seconds. If not, please click button below."but the app does not sign in and clicking...

recording

I was recording a zoom we finished after it was done converting i tired to save it and the screen just went away that had the saving button on it is there any way possible to get that recording back please help

donell by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meetings

Is there a way to see more than just the meetings that I have scheduled under the meetings tab?

Resolved! Question regarding password protection for recordings

We have several multi-session meetings, each of which is automatically recorded. I would like to password-protect the recordings and distribute the password to a limited number of people. When I do so, does each session require a unique password or d...

Zoom Bug

I installed to latest version, (for laptop) with the Apr. 29th update.During the meeting, I went to answer back a "chat", and at the same time, it was showing "Raise Hand".I feel this is a bug.

teddy7 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unauthorised screen sharing

We had a participant on a meeting share what looked like it may have been a whiteboard.Screen sharing was only enabled for cohosts and the hosts had not opened any whiteboards.Does anyone have experience of bombers being able to do this?