Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Static

When sharing screen with a video, the participants in the last few weeks are hearing a lot of static. I can't hear it, so I had a member of my church record the static. It's not the computer because I just brought a new computer and it is still happe...

GB28 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Camera not working after upgrade to 5.10.4

Camera not working (black screen) after upgrade to 5.10.4. I have tried almost everything to solve this problem - no effect. Please could you say how can I solve this or return to the previous version? My laptop is Lenovo (if it matters), camera app ...

Zoom and powerpoint

Hi cannot anyone please help. I am using 2 screens that mirror each other, I display a PowerPoint presentation on screen share then for example stop share and display a YouTube video I then cannot see my participants. Has anyone experienced this and ...

DH33 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorite feature?

What is your favorite feature in Zoom? Mine is HD-Video and being able to output NDI from a Zoom Room.

Rupert by Community Champion | Customer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

iPad Air (4th Gen) Virtual Background

Hi, I'm about to purchase an iPad Air (4th Gen) which is also the latest model with an A14 Bionic chip. But I wanted to be sure that it supports the virtual background on Zoom before I purchase it. I've already checked the requirements on the support...