Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

2FA for Shared Account

Hello, I am a Zoom pro subscriber and am looking for an answer to seemingly edge case issue. I would like to MFA enable an executive user's account to properly secure it, but if I do, then I would always need to reach out to them when setting up meet...

scheduled meeting times changing in Zoom

I’ve been having intermittent issues with scheduled meeting times changing in Zoom.For example, a meeting will be scheduled for 9:00 am PST. It all looks fine when I schedule it. But when I go back into Zoom on a later date, that same meeting time wi...

recording

I recorderd a couple meetings but my account was suspended due to lack of payment, I am back but can´t find the aforemetioned recodings, any clue? kind regards

vivenda by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

best way to track an id

Dear Experts,Today during my zoom class someone showed up and wrote inappropriate messages. Is there any way to track him?please let me know

personal meeting ID

I have a problem with my personal meeting ID. My students join the meeting with a password. However, 2 people out of 90 users cannot join - wrong password information. I wanted to change or remove this password, but it is locked. Can I change or remo...

Problems With Videos on Portion of Screen

I have a problem with videos that are embedded in PowerPoint slides. I set up the session with Screen Share/Advanced/Portion of Screen, and it all works fine until I show a video. After the video is finished, Zoom drops “Portion of Screen” and on eac...

oaknum1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes