cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to distinguish what user attended the meeting.

Gearhead_RSA
Listener

Good day.

I hope all is well.

I am hoping you can shed some light on what might be going wrong when extracting an attendance register from Zoom.

When I look at the attendance register, I end up with just a name e.g. Ashley, but I might have 3 Ashleys who have registered for an event. This makes it extremely difficult when having to mark people as ‘attended’ and to allocate that the person attended was the attendee from a specific company. Is there anything I can do differently, other than telling people to join using full name and surname in order to identify them?

Your input would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Gearhead_RSA 

You may run different reports depending on what you need. Seems like you need the usage report which will also show the email addresses of the participants of a hosted meeting.

Description of report types for members

Usage: The Usage report option allows you to view a list of meetings, participants, and meeting minutes for meetings you have hosted.

Meeting: The Meetings report option allows you to search for Registration Reports and Poll Reports for a meeting. Select the type of report you need, search by a date range to find the meeting, and then click Generate. While the report is processing, it will appear in the Report Queue tab. Click Delete to cancel processing of the report.

Webinar: The Webinar report option allows you to search for Registration, Attendee, Performance, Q&A, and Poll Reports for webinars. Select the type of report you need, search by date range to locate the webinar and then generate the report. 
Note: You must have a webinar license assigned to your profile to have access to your webinar reporting. Admins will have access to all webinar reporting on the account without a webinar license. 

Prerequisites for running reports

• Pro, Business, Enterprise, Education, or API Account
  • Account owner or admin permissions to access Usage Reports for all users
  • Account owner or user with a custom role with access to view User Activities Reports 

How to access reports for your account

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, do one of the following:
    • If you are an account owner, admin, or have a role with access to Usage Reports, click Account Management then Reports.
    • If you are an account member that wants to access reports part of the Zoom Phone Power Pack , click Analytics & Reports.
  3. Click the type of report that you would like to pull. You can also click the User Activity Reports tab to view additional types of reports (only accessible to the account owner by default). 

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

Danalavoielac
Listener

Looks like what i need - but the usage report doesnt show the email addresses of all attendees - how can i collect those so they show up? thanks!