Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Assigning host to unlicensed user

Hello. I am a licensed user who will be setting up meetings that require recording and wait room settings. My colleague, who is an unlicensed user will be managing these meetings so I had planned to schedule the meeting, login and then assign them as...

Grace_P by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hosting a meeting - I can hear them they cannot hear me?

Any idea why after hosting multiple meetings on zoom all of sudden my microphone is no longer working? I have an ASUS Vivobook windows 10- I have gone into the system to make sure the microphone is working- it is- but in the zoom meeting it is not- H...

Bp5 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

2 way dual screen sharing with Zoom Support

Hi all, Not sure if this is the right place to ask. I am starting an online tutoring company. The success of the enterprise depends on both tutors and students having 2 monitors and being able to see each other's and their own screens on each montito...

BrentVR by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Compartilhar Tela

Pessoal Boa tardeajuda no acesso remototoda vez que vou em Configuraçõesdepois clico no COMPARTILHAR TELAe depois clico em Habilitar o CONTROLE REMOTO PARA TODOS OS APLICATIVOS ( o zoom não me deixa)o que pode ser que não estou mais conseguindo ter a...

iPhone No Longer Able to Enlarge During Meeting

With the Zoom app version 5.10.4 I am no longer able to use two fingers to zoom in and out on the picture. I turn the camera around in the meeting sometimes and zoom in on a person in the room I’m in. The square I would use now floats around over oth...

Ocultar nombres de participantes en grabación local

Buenas tardes, necesito ocultar los nombres en mi grabación local (tengo cuenta pagada).Donde aparece ello?, solo encontré la opción de mostrar nombres en la grabación en la nube, pero no hay nada de mostrar (o no) los nombres de los participantes en...

Inf by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

unable to watch my recorded zooms?

not sure what the issue is. when I try to watch the recorded zoom. I click the link put the passcode in and I get a error. "Your IT admin has disabled the access to your recordings page, you can contact IT admin for more details. (200)"

Manny74 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes