Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

price change

There was no notification that when using ONLY 2 devices, there will now be charges for more than 40 minutes instead of formerly unlimited amount time. Took me forever to even find out about this hidden bit of information.

apple38 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom access report

Hi, I'd like to know what is the possibility of Zoom not keeping a record of a persons attendance in a Zoom session. I am a student that has attended eight classes of a subject, but according to the records I have only attended three.Many other colle...

Calendars and Recordings

I have changed some setting (I dont remember which) that causes my meetings to go the calendar of another email I own. Also my scheduled meetings do not show up on my scheduled meetings page. Can you advise what I can do to correct?

One Zoom URL - multiple recordings

I want to use the same Zoom Recording URL each week for a webinar. BUT, I want to have separate recordings for each weekly session. Is this possible.? Is it possible to have multiple recordings using on Zoom ID? S

COMPLETELY LOST

Hi, i have just started piano lessons and my host prefers to give out a different pin number each time. How do i record my lesson please? I understand my host has to agree to this but she doesn't know how to do this either. I need to correct my hand ...

Recurring Meetings

I am wondering if there is a way to extend a recurring meeting past 50 instances once some of those meetings have passed? Or is there a way to set up a new recurring meeting that will use the same link as the old one? I'm trying to find a way to cont...

JenO by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

sign-up warnings

How can I disable email sign-up for new devices and browsers? Several people use the access as a host and not everyone has access to the email addresses to verify the code. Thanks for your help...

Editar Reunión ya realizada

Hola, olvidé colocar una reunión como recurrente y necesito recuperar los datos de la primera relaizada para editar y cambiar la fecha y así me aparezca en el panel de reuniones futuras. ya envié el link a todos los que entrarán a la reunión por lo q...