Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

'quick and easy' breakout session

Building connections with other members is important part of our Zoom meetings, so before and after our meetings, is there a very easy way for me to ask another member, 'want to join me in a breakout room right now?' I know the Host can create a lot ...

BudTelc by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting ended after a few minutes by it self.

Hi, I had a meeting just end this morning without any action by the host. When I attempted to restart the meeting, I received a message that I needed to end the meeting before I could start it again. This happened twice. Has this happened to anyone e...

rlm49 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start button click on zoom not working

Zoom is used in iframe, as soon as the zoom is moving in the iframe, the sign in start button appears in it, on clicking that button, this error shows up (Refused to display 'https://us06web.zoom.us/' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 's...

ksoni by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

photo on meeting

when my video is off, I used to see my photo. Now, it is only my name. How do I get the photo to come back?

PatC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Demande d'aide

Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas à programmer une réunion sur l'application Zoom. Qd j'ai cliqué sur Zoom, l'interface m'invite à rejoindre la réunion et ne me donne pas la possibilité d'aller sur le schedule pour programmer la réunion.

Alie by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Zoom Recording

Hello! I recorded a Zoom Meeting while using the web version of Zoom. To my understanding, a recording of this kind is supposed to get saved to the Cloud. However, I didn't own Zoom Premium, so I bought a subscription shortly after the meeting ended,...

ana1729 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes