Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! can't screen share on a Mac after upgrading

Hello, I recently updated Zoom and now I can't screen share. I'm following these directions that I'm finding online...On Macs, you need to go to System Preferences, Privacy and Security, click on the [ Privacy ] tab, choose 'Screen Recording' on the ...

Fallo del microfono

Llevo 5 meses presentando problemas con el microfono dentro de las reuniones. Se conecta correctamente, pero luego en medio de la reunión comienza a fallar, se escucha como una interferencia y se entrecorta mi voz. Uso unos airpods, fueron revisados ...

Zoom Rooms Pool

Hello, good afternoon everyone, I am new to zooming and I am not aware of all the things it can do, in this case I have a question and is there any way to have a pool of virtual rooms for meetings between two people? The pool in this case would be th...

DavidQ by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Delegate account access

An executive at our organization has a Pro account. His Admin does not. How can he grant her access to his account so that she can schedule meetings on his behalf? We have 2FA enabled so just sharing the login info won't work. We do not want to pay f...

IBB_NY by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Integration

Hi, I want to integrate zoom recording and Zoom meetings into my flask app.How I can do that?And I also want to extract audio from zoom recorded video to be used for speech-to-text.

Screen Share, No sound when Digital Output is selected.

Hello,I have an issue. I have digital output connected to my speakers but zoom is not able to pick up the sound. The only way I can get zoom to pick up any sound is if I plug in my headphones in to the aux input and select it as my default output ins...

High Video Packet Loss

Hello, I'm facing huge packet loss on incoming video feeds (webcams and video sharing) from 2 weeks ago.I've tested with multiple devices, (mobile and desktop) with 3 different ISP connections but same ZOOM account. I could share outgoing video and a...