Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom App Sdk

Hi ,We are using zoom App Sdk. But We did't found any function inside zoom app sdk for leave meeting function.Please Help me ASAP. Thanks & RegardsSumit PathakSoftware Engineer

Outlook for Mac Calendar

I just switch over from a Windows PC to a Mac. I'm using Outlook for Mac as my email and calendaring app, but using a Gmail email/calendar account. I cannot get an emailed Zoom meeting to show up in my Outlook calendar. And for that matter, it doesn'...

Resolved! Breakout Rooms - mixing pre-assign and random/manual

I have pre-assigned breakout rooms. But I also want to be able to do random breakout rooms as part of a meeting and also use the pre-assigned rooms for some activities.If I do random breakout rooms while in a meeting - does this mess up the pre-assig...

Resolved! Authentication Exceptions

If bringing in a guest outside our organization and I send them a Zoom link via the email I enter in the authentication exception option when scheduling a meeting, does the user I'm inviting need to have a Zoom account linked to that email address? D...

kjhartma by Community Champion | Customer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Managing meetings with rotating members

We have weekly meetings with members that rotate every few months. I.e. One member rotates off and another rotates on. We'd also like anyone to be able to record in case not everyone can attend each meeting. Ideally, we'd also like the cloud recordin...

KyleB by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio transcript Unable to transcribe

I think I have followed everything to record my Zoom Meetings to the cloud, but none of my recordings are able to be transcribed. They are all indicating "Audio Recording - Unable to transcribe".Does anyone have a solution to this?

TheresaS by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes