cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnecting dual monitors / issue with gallery view

DelphineW
Listener

I started using the dual monitors option, using a TV as the second monitor (showing the participants in gallery view) and my laptop (showing the shared screen).

I add twice an issue regarding the sound of the shared document, and since I was in the middle of a meeting I decided to stop the dual monitor and stay with my laptop only.

When I disconnected the second monitor, I had the following problem: it seemed like both "screens" were on the laptop - the gallery view of the participants and the shared screen. Therefore, on the shared screen, I couldn't see the participants like in a regular meeting (there are only 5 participants).

Is it possible to fix the problem without ending the meeting and starting a new one?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

The option under Zoom General Settings for "Use Dual Monitors" is still selected. If you're on a Mac you can make this change even while in a meeting and it will change, if you're on a Windows machine you'll need to leave the meeting and come back in order to see the change take effect.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen