Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom with my Mom

Is it possible to set up a face to face (on the computer) with my mother, who lives in Florida. Maybe something where I could send her a link along with other members of our immediate family just to say hello and chat about things in general. That wo...

Rickl by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

two cameras in zoom meeting.

I have my main computer and a second monitor for my zoom classes. I use my computers camera, I also have a second webcam that sits on top of my monitor. I would like to have both of them on at the same time, so when I go back and forth looking at bot...

Recent meeting list missing

On Android the recent meeting list dropdown arrow is always missing the first time of the day I open the "Join a meeting" screen. It shows up after I exit the screen and go back in again. I'm using OnePlus 8T, Android v12.

Sending invites from missing Outlook account

I have a paid version of Zoom and when I schedule a new meeting want to send invites to it via Outlook Mac 2021. My Outlook includes 3 accounts one gmail, one hosted by google and an exchange account. The last one is where my license is and (of cours...

Lefty32 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording

I was given permission by the host to record a meeting which I did .However, I didn't see the conversion process which usually happens and I cannot find the meeting anywhere. This was an important meeting and I'm keen to find the recording. Any sugge...

How to access a recorded meeting

I have a two day conference.... today is day 2 and its live... (I missed day one)How do I access day ones recording, to start at the beginning of the conference without interrupting todays live thank you

Alisa123 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes