Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Meetings "Calling" User

For one of our users, intermittently meetings will "call" her phone and desktop app. The phone will ring but nothing shows in call history, and the desktop app will show as well. It always happens at the scheduled start time of the meeting and on the...

Help! Can't schedule a meeting or get help!

I can't schedule a regular Zoom meeting that I have been scheduling for months. I set up the meeting, but when I click on "save" in order to copy the invite, it now sends me to a Google calendar page ("no event found"), and it seems Zoom wants me to ...

Fake network problem / disconnect

Good morning!I'm math teacher at one of the universities in Odessa, Ukraine.Currently I have Zoom lectures only on Wednesdays in the morning. Today I was unpleasantly surprised when I was not able to run my lecture.After about 1-2 minutes from the co...

I find cannot share screen on WIndows XP today

I find cannot share screen on WIndows XP today . Windows XP zoom meeting stop update on ver 5.0.5 . Host is Windows 7 PC with ver 5.11.4 . When XP PC share screen , other member only see dark screen and XP Zoom meeting quit short time later . Do Zoom...

sfa_wai by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

polls

cant vote in polls when I am an alternate host. I need to be able to remain alternate, but when we have zoom meetings, I need to be able to vote when I am not hosting