Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

recording a group session with just the speaker (me)

I frequently record the yoga sessions I teach on zoom, and have had to record them just as I teach them, which is in gallery mode. Is it possible to do this, but record only me? I need to see people as I teach but when they look at the recording they...

Resolved! Is it possible to record only one user all the time?

I don't want to change recording between speakers. The recording should show the main speaker`s video the whole time. The other users should only appear by voice, while you see the video of the main speaker. Is that possible? Thanks a lot in advance!...

Veni by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Changing roles - documentation not adding up

I want to adjust a user to an Admin role, however, the documentation Zoom provides doesn't actually match the settings. How do I change a user from Member to Admin?https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115001078646-Using-role-management#h_748b6fd...

Zoom branding

Hi All, I am looking into how we can brand our zoom as a business - I have looked at the virtual backgrounds and installing the OBS webcam. I find with virtual backgrounds you get a bit of a blur around your head and with the OBS camera installation ...

EHarden by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording missing sound for one participant

I recorded a meeting today, but when I downloaded the files and listened to the meeting, one of the participants has no sound. Anyone else speaking can be heard except for one person. Is there any way to recover the audio for this particular particip...

Using recording in video editing software

I use the ZOOM recording in MP4 format in my video editing software Corel Video Studio 2021.I often find that i have to re-encode the raw file in order to use it.Any suggestions?

CTVV by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

copier un lien enregistré dans le cloud

depuis la nouvelle mise à jour, je ne suis plus capable de copier le lien d'une réunion enregistrée sur le cloud de zoom pour l'envoyer à mes participants... je peux seulement copier dans le presse-papier pouvez-vous m'aider svp