Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Android App: change bluetooth codec

When using a bluetooth headset on an android, the sound is very bad. This is due to the fact that Zoom on Android uses a voice codec, this is due to the need to use a microphone during conferences.Is it possible to make a choice of codec in the appli...

Voha by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

microphone becomes unresponsive

After a meeting has started, my microphone will randomly become unresponsive. I need to choose a different mic, then rechoose the onboard microphone. Then it starts working again. This may happen 3 or 4 times in a 45 minute meeting. I am using origin...

Resolved! Using camcorder for Zoom

I need to use my Hdmi camcorder as my webcam, to connect it via a USB3 capture card for a Zoom event. The video comes in just fine (I can select the video as USB Digital Video) but there is nothing to select as a mic for audio and I need to use the a...

Pesi by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Enabling language interpretation

I have been trying to figure out how to enable language interpretation on my account for about an hour and a half I've been watching videos that give instructions and have followed the instructions only to find that the language interpretation is not...

Brynn by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom Recording

Hi, I want to record a Zoom meeting just now so the meeting host just made me as the co-host, and when I click the record button, I do not think there is any option for me to record on computer or record to the cloud, I just record it by default, and...

Disconnecting Zoom at a preset time.

Hi,I'm actually using Zoom to teach English.45minutes is one session, though students keep asking questions, and can't end at a preset time (45minutes).Is there any function that disconnects at a preset time in this case 45 minutes?

Аккаунт

Здравствуйте, не могу получить доступ к учетной записи зум, я изменил пароль, а email который был привязан к учетной записи более не доступен так как он был одной организации, а я перешел работать в другую с сохранением учетной записи зум. Email изме...