Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Registered attendees inviting others

I need to create Zoom Meetings with required registration, but those registrants are permitted to invite their colleagues, who do not need to register; they can just join. When the initial person registers, they receive an email with a unique link. I...

client link from web or google calendar

I scheduled meetings on my zoom web page with access codes. I also linked it to my google calendar. However, if I start a meeting from the web, client can't access it as it has the wrong number. But if I click 'join meeting' from my calendar, the cli...

AppImage for Linux Zoom client

Instead of having different binary packages for each supported distribution, it would be great to have an official AppImage compatible with all of them. This would solve possible problems with the current packages as, for example, the missing depende...

coquec by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting link

The last couple of times, that a Zoom meeting has been planned and an email sent to the attendees, it has been noticed that the meeting link is no longer blue (and underlined. I have had asked the meeting attendees to copy/paste the meeting link into...

No Audio

I am getting this Error message: The meeting does not support dial in or Call Me to join. You cannot connect to audio? I cannot hear what anyone is saying and they cannot hear me. When I try to "Join Audio" it is not allowed.

Shared Log in Credentials

Hello! I need my assistant to be able to log in as myself in order to make adjustments, create meetings etc. In the past my assistant was able to log in using my credentials but now the system is asking for a verification code being sent to my email ...

Blaiott by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes