Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

internet unstable

Since Zoom updated, the connection has been extremely poor. How can I resolve this? My internet is working just fine once I'm not on Zoom

Cherice by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Video audio

Any recorded meetings do not play any sound and neither do the seperate audio files - not sure if its my laptop (Dell) or Zoom thats the issue? Any thoughts?

Jen6 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple USB Microphones- can't get acceptable quality

Hi there, here's our scenario:-Monthly business meeting of a volunteer fire company-one head table with 6 people-"audience" of 20-35 in a general seating area facing the head table-Zoom meetings (paid license)-laptop at head table hooked up to room A...

participants recording

I work as an admin assistant, so i create a lot of zoom links for other people that I won't be attending. Is there any way I can set the Zoom settings to allow any meeting participant to record, even if they are not a host or cohost?

tessmck by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cohost

I create many zoom links for meetings I won't be attending. Is there a way to make it so that the first person to join the meeting is the host/cohost?

tessmck by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes