Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom video is not launching

Hi: Zoom seems to have done a recent Update - I noticed my icon changed - but ever since then the video won't launch! Everything looked normal - put in my id and password & then it asked me whether I wanted everyone to see my video etc and I said ok ...

CANNOT FIND VIDEO SETTINGS IN MY ACCOUT

I have watched their video, taken down instructions, but there is no "video settings" in my account, or "Settings, Video". I need to have a video background. Can somebody please help? Thanks.

Sharyn by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meetings Schedule doesn't work

I try to schedule new meetings, but the function is currently not available. After selcting "Schedule" a new window opens. After opening the new window nothing more happens. The window stays empty. (See attachment)Same problem for the most of my coll...

Zoom for Linux Fails to Open Meeting Link

So, Zoom supposedly installed. I click on the meeting link in an e-mail, Firefox opens and asks for an application to open the link. Now, what? I just installed Zoom, so why doesn't a file/link association exist? I navigate to /opt/zoom and double-cl...

ebsf by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! ZOOM録画で音声が入らない

ZOOMを録画したMP4ファイルに音声が入っておらず映像のみしかありません。PCで他の音声は聞こえており、他のPCから同じファイルを確認しても音声がない状態です。ZOOM設定になにか問題がありますでしょうか?

Tommy111 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes