Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Playing a Blueray video in Zoom

we are using a display with a built in PC to use Zoom. We start Zoom on the built in display and can then share whatever we have on the built in display. We can connect a physical Blueray player to the PC, but there does not appear to be a way to Sha...

CN3 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Zoom view

1. I am not seeing the meeting moderator's screen shares when in a meeting, just my own image or the gallery view. 2. I only see image of myself, even when "show active speaker" is selected. The only way I can hide myself is to select gallery view an...

ELW by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Link to roll back to macOS version 5.12.9 (13190)

I’ve recently updated to 5.13 on macOS Monterey 12.6.2. Video feed for all my cameras (onboard Mac native webcam and external Logitech 922 webcam) cannot operate anymore: the image freezes. I was running macOS 12.6.1, so I updated, restarted: same is...

Prnx by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

camera goes green and shaky

i have unchecked the button 'i have a grren camera' and i have chosen the none button for the background. However, the background is still green and the camera is making funny movements shaking

EFI by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

email invitations

My zoom has gone crazy. First, when I schedule a meeting and save it to my Google calendar, I get an option to send out email invites. This used to work fine when I just entered the email of the person(s) being invited. NOW, it lists all the emails o...

mfc by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Live Support

I pay for zoom yet it wouldn't let me contact support.1. have a new laptop my camera having issue 2. not when i try to launch meeting won't launch zoom

MarkA by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

upgrade

After today's upgrade, the app is not functioning for meetings.The pop-up doesn't open and the meetings are allowed only through the navigator, the app is not working. The meeting quality from the browser is the worst. I already tried to reinstall an...

No video option in settings

My video is periodically flickering during meetings. I have googled a solution and it seems to be about changing the video settings within settings.However, I cannot see any "video" options within settings? I'm using a PC with Windows 10.

John29 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes