Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video Going Haywire!!!!

Since the update yesterday my video is going haywire, flashing in & out almost constantly in my square while on a meeting. It will show my co workers screen in mine, it will show my entire zoom room view screen in mine etc. It's flashing like a light...

Closed Caption

HELP!! My hearing is very bad and on many calls, I struggle to hear all of what people are saying. I have tried everything I can think of to turn on CC, but no luck.I have basic. I also have a school provided account, but according to my information,...

Pizzaman by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Personal Meeting Link

How do I change my personal meeting link? I have a past employee that keeps using the link.

LoriM by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom disabling Cloud recordings on January 11th

I have exceeded my allowed storage in my zoom iCloud storage. zoom has sent out emails saying they are disabling these recordings on January 11th.I am in the process of downloading all of my videos onto my computer. I still need a few more hours. Do ...

gkoppe by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Screen share video to tv

I do an online fitness class. And I always share screen videos. Most use mobile phone and want to share the screen to a tv. but a notification comes up saying restriction are on. how can we bypass this. thanks in advance

Recording Classes

I´m a teacher and I want to record only myself, not the students that are in the meeting and ask questions.How can I do that?

dinabs by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes