Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Additional account management

Facilitate ongoing seminar/discussion group; will be out of pocket for several weeks for personal matter; want to have two of group participants to have access to my Zoom account in order to host; they both have account information; if they attempt t...

Resolved! Same Display Name for Multiple Participants

For my organization, we hold monthly meetings/trainings for the community. We will set up the meeting on our Zoom which requires registration. Someone can purchase our training through our agency's website and once purchased they receive the registra...

NYSPCC by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

random key register during zoom call

Hi, today i found a weird issue that maybe specific to some machine. OS: Windows 11 HomeOS language: EnglishMachine: Surface laptop go 2, 8GB 256Installed version: latest from microsoft store input method: Chinese quick (chinese) / Chinese quick (eng...

Co host Pro - Basic

I teach a Sunday School group each week with 3 other teachers. one of our participants have individual paid Zoom accounts. We would like to set up a recurring meeting and name 3 basic zoom account holders as cohosts in case one of the hosts cannot ma...

KizAla by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Recurring Meetings in Outlook

We have a recurring meeting setup in Outlook using the Zoom add-in. Since the last update when trying to change one of the recurring meetings date & time we see it update on the Zoom schedule but in Outlook the meeting is not being updated, changed o...

Cohost

I know we are able to add a cohost. My question is, am I able to have more than one cohost and them have the same accesses that I have? Or am I only able to give one cohost access at a time? I have a Licensed account.

mhenson by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes