Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

NEW 'JOIN AUDIO' POP UP - WHY?

When attempting a basic 1-1 meeting today both of us had the same issue...a new 'JOIN AUDIO' pop up that made no sense and was impossible to resolve. See the attached screenshot. In the end we had to abandon the meeting and use FaceTime instead. Can ...

EDDA by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meetings no showing up on IOS app

My meeting list is not showing up on the IOS zoom app. They are still on my pc. Is anyone else having this issue. Without the list, I cannot launch a meeting from my Ipad or Iphone

name when clicking link to join

I have a Basic account of my own. I was the host of a regular weekly meeting for 6 mos and signed in using the group owner's administrator account. Now, when I click on a link to join a meeting, my name shows as that group owner's. When I join a meet...

WRHzm by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PWA losing mic/video and glitching

I run a weekly zoom with breakout rooms. Ever since the students switched to PWA, there are constant glitches and Zoom support has been zero help. Audio cuts out, kids get kicked out entirely, and the screens go black. It happens on and off throughou...

kb5 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I5 Quad core Vs I7

I upgraded to a I7 laptop in june 2020 to get full use of video and 48 participants It crapped out Does an I5 quad care support virtual background and beta PPT and 48 paricipants now or do i have to still buy an I7?

So many issues? why is there no support?

I have so many issues with zoom. EVERY time I try to join a meeting , zoom wants me to reload zoom even though I have an account and download it so many times. If I want to have an on the spot meeting, the screen does not come up the same. I get the ...