Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

problems with inviting guests

For some reason after I invite guests to a zoom call - they say they never got it but others do- the ones that don't show it on the calendar show an "x" on my end. Am I doing something wrong when setting up the invite?

nlittle by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable connecting to zoom

Hello, I have trouble joining meetings via my macOs (Monterey Version 12.5.1). Zoom notifies me that I am unable to connect to zoom because of unstable connection. I searched what should I do to fix this problem, and then I uninstalled and reinstalle...

Video glitching and distorted

Both I and some of my coworkers have been experiencing the same video glitch. Our feed will freeze, then start playing about a 1 second loop of the last video it took (so if I was shaking my head before the glitch started, it will loop a video of me ...

glong by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Meeting notification going to wrong email address.

I am logging in to my basic login (***********) when I send an invitation for a meeting my old no longer valid email address (***********) is showing up on the invite. How do i change the notification to ***********? Thank You

nkevinc by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom incompatibility with Microsoft Surface Pro

My zoom app auto updated recently. However after the update, as soon as I start using the app, the touch and pen input on my Surface Pro 6 start malfunctioning and the laptop starts heating up also. The over heating issue is not new however, renderin...

Khizar by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Probleme micro HF

Hello, nous utilisons de petits micro hf avec un smartphone Android (Samsung ) qui ne fonctionnent plus avec Zoom depuis quelques jours...Nous n'avons rien modifié et les micros sont OK puisqu'ils fonctionnent parfaitement sur d'autres applisZoom a é...