Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sound share issues with Apple Music

I primarily use zoom with sharing my music in the background. I use the advanced screen share, share audio. I have done some troubleshooting and people on the other end can hear the shared audio with youtube and spotify, but when I open and use apple...

Live Feed to Zoom Meeting

We are interested in the possibility of using our Zoom account to host a "classroom" style meeting.Our presenters would be in one location broadcasting back to one Zoom meeting to attendees in a classroom. The "live" presentation would be broadcast o...

enabling music while on a call

Hi all, Looking to utilize music from an outside source (ie: YouTube) while on a group call. I am able to hear the music, but the group participants (students) are not. Thank you for your ideas/assistance.

Zoom no longer detects microphone after recent app update

I have been using zoom on my HP Envy laptop with no issues for several months. Yesterday my zoom app updated automatically, and suddenly it won't recognize the built-in laptop microphone. When I do the audio tests in zoom, it doesn't recognize any ta...

Abbye by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

squeaky mic problem

I've been using Zoom for a year and a half now, and every time I enter a room or start a meeting I have to test my microphone. This is because almost every time I do, my mic output goes squeaky. Lucky for me I have both a remote mic and a system mic,...

Recordings

As of recently, my meetings automatically record to the cloud. I have been all through the settings and dont see where i have selected automatically record but it still records every time I sign in. Is there a way to shut this feature off?

43 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Experiences for Live streaming

I will hold an important live streaming for my colleagues, and I met some issues1. how to exchange the camera to PPT smoothly? current will show sb is sharing the contents from screen 2. how to get high resolutions for ZOONM clients ,current I found ...

lucksir by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subtitle

I can't activate the English subtitles in automatic.Is this done during a meeting or is it an option to be activated in the profile?

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now