Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting

Hi there, I need help in meeting Join. I have meeting scheduled at 4:30pm IST, but the host of the meeting is not available and met with an emergency. Is there any way I could start the meeting?

garg by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My video picture is getting white and blurry

Hi, I have been using zoom since the very beginning and been doing many zoom calls. Lately, my own live picture, is becoming whitish, like a ghost. Then I have to turn it off and on again and then it works for a while. It is not professional and I am...

Zoom is requiring passcode

I have a weekly meeting that has waiting room enabled. It has suddenly changed to also require a passcode. I can’t toggle the passcode requirement off. Does anyone know a fix?

JPel by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Meeting Registration

I have a series of 8 weekly meetings set with required registration which I thought would cover all 8 sessions with a one time registration but when the registration populated on Zoom it set up registration for all 8 sessions separately. What should ...

Aloha by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to see all participants in a recording

Hello! When I record my Zoom meetings, the only person I see on camera is the active speaker. I would like to see both people in the room whether they are talking or not. I am in Gallery View when I start the recording. Any tips on what I may be doin...

recording

I recorded a meeting but instead of stopping it, i accidentally left the meeting. i can't find the recording. Can someone help?

joylaw by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes