Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

can't access my Polls feature anymore

I have the most updated version (5.8) as far as I know and I used to be able to create polls and now I can't. I have enabled the function and read the trouble shooting sections. I'm doing everything I'm supposed to do for something pretty basic. any ...

LS68 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch off audio suppression entirely

Honestly I'm not sure if this is the right location to post this, but I couldn't find a more suiting one. Anyway... I'm trying to configure the Zoom app for Linux 32bit on a Raspberry Pi 400 with Raspberry Pi OS. As it's and ARM computer, I need to i...

Connecting Slow on Version 5.8

Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to your open ticket at this time. If you are a part of a corporate account, and need advanced technical support beyond our Online Resources, please contact your Zoom account administrators.Most of our staff tha...

Date automatically changing when scheduling Zoom meeting

I am trying to schedule a zoom meeting for 14 October 2021, but it keeps automatically changing it to 10 February 2022. I have tried deleting the meeting, as well as editing it. Has anyone else encountered this problem and knows how to fix it?

LUX by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout rooms

We've been having issues with Break out rooms not opening for meetings lately. These are meeting with about 200 participants and less than 50 break out rooms. When we click on open rooms it just hangs and then goes back to the beginning.Any suggestio...

OCDSB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout Rooms

We've been having issues with Break out rooms not opening for meetings lately. These are meeting with about 200 participants and less than 50 break out rooms. When we click on open rooms it just hangs and then goes back to the beginning.Any suggestio...

OCDSB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get in meeting

Today, I was invited to a training meeting that has been going on for days. I was given the Meeting ID and Passcode, but when I try to login, it says, "This meeting started on 10/4/2021", which was 2 days ago, and it won't let me in. It gives me no o...

Zoom Camera Problem

Since upgrading to my current Zoom version (5.8.0, 1324, 32-bit), whenever I'm in a meeting, my camera only shows half my face (left half) and the total picture is squished/flattened). Everyone else is fine. Asking folks in the meeting, they say "I" ...

JavGal by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Restore recording

Hi,On 24.09.2021 I started record meeting on zoom meeting no 83738366758. But I can't see this recording files on my account. Please can You help me to restore this recording? It's very important form me and my team Best,Damian Bilewicz