Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sharing an account

I am needing to take over my boss' account while he is away. When I log in it kicks him out, is there a way to share an account?

green patch flashes in corner

(This is a new laptop so I don't know if this is a zoom issue or a computer issue. This does not occur in the camera app)On zoom, green "noise lines" flash periodically (but not in a regular timing) in one corner of the video (only in my video not on...

Na33 by Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing documents in zoom

Hi EveryoneI'm hoping you can help with this problem. I have set up my account so that I can share files with participants in a meeting. However, when I put the document in Chat, even though it says I have been successful and I can see it, my partici...

where did the toggle go

SInce the last update, I can no longer toggle between my work account and my personal account...when I go to the "switch account" option...te only thing there is a SSO option back to my work account....??? WHat's the work around? Anyone else have thi...

opening an encrypted recording

I'm trying to open a recorded video on a Mac. The host made me an admin, it was encrypted on my computer. When I try to open the file (which I have located) it says there is no application to open it. I use Chrome, which is listed as an option. I've ...

Help post

I have been using zoom for long time using same laptop but never happened before. The present network is being used for last 6 months which was also not problematic. Now a days, anyhow zoom isn't connected. I'm trying to sign in but I couldn't sign i...

mzs by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! time connected on zoom

There used to be a timer of how long I have been connected to a meeting, but for some reason, no longer see it. I don't see anything in settings about this. I've googled and also "general" no longer seems to be an option on the settings...... How do ...

Jenlonn by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes