Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Assigning Those Without a Zoom Account to Breakout Rooms

Hello! I am hosting a zoom meeting and I will be using breakout rooms during the meeting. Some of the participants have their own zoom account and some of them do not. I want each breakout room to have a mixture of both (some do have accounts and som...

CANTIDAD DE PERSONAS

HOLA, CUAL ES LA CANTIDAD DE PERSONAS PERMITIDAS EN UNA REUNIÓN? TENGO JUNTA CON PADRES DE FAMILIA Y SON 230 PERSONAS.

polling session

I created polls to use on meeting.It worked well before the meeting but during the meeting, it didn't work with this message. ->"You are logged in from another device. Your polling session is inactivated." (the message was in Korean, so I translated....

JKJK by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New users

Hi! I need to know whether it is possible that the Users I have invited in my Account can have their personal e-mail account and password.

UR by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Teaching Voice Lessons on Zoom

Hello out there fellow musicians.Does anyone have any advice about how to get a better sound quality for teaching music, voice specifically, on Zoom.I fixed some of the audio settings, but am not there yet. My student (and me too!) still cuts out abo...

Can't join a class

Hi Hope you are doing well.I am Shawn Michal, a student of Electrical Engineering. Due to this pandemic, our institute is providing online classes instead of physical ones. I am using zoom for the last 2 years. I did not face any issue but today I am...

The 'End' button is misleading for hosts

I'd love to know if anyone out there in ZoomLand agrees with me... When hosting a meeting, you see the option of 'End' but if you don't want to 'End' the meeting, but you need to leave (especially for LARGE or very important meetings) it is very very...

Bruiser by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Video Flickering

When I screenshare my video flickers and won't stop. I have even had it mess up my system and had to reboot. I went through all the steps as noted here https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360062306851-Troubleshooting-screen-flicker-when-sharing...

dforand by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!