Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Finding History of zoom meeting

I was supposed to submit a proctored exam, which I forgot to hit record, and I wanted to know if there was any way I could find my meeting history (i hosted the meeting and it was not a scheduled meeting) with the Basic Plan that I have right now. Is...

Displaying time zones of meeting participants

After 2 years of international Zoom meetings hosted from Europe, it's clear that the chairs of the meeting don't truly appreciate that while it's mid-afternoon for them, it's 11 pm in Australia or 4 am in California. (Everyone mentions it at the begi...

Cloud Recording Question

So my IT Admin has disabled access to my recordings page. If I make new recordings will they still be there and process, even if I don't have access to them? Say, once I have access again, the new recordings will be there?

nls66 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad audio

Sound was very bad today, nothing helped, I hade to change platform today and then it was ok.

Synching Zoom from Google Calendar entry

I set up a calendar entry for my board meeting tomorrow morning at 8am PST but just noticed that the zoom is not snyched, YIKES. Help! Is there any way to synch it now via Google or the Zoom webpage. I really need this link to work for tomorrow's mee...

ivc by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom App on Tesla in Europe

Hello everyone, is the Zoom app available on Tesla in Europe? Despite having updated the car, it appearsa they have not added yet the Zoom App in Europe. A penny for your thoughts?Thanks in advance

Bruce3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Can't sign up zoom

안녕하세요. 줌에 가입하려고 했는데, 출생연도를 2002라고 적어야할 것을, 2022라고 작성하여 가입이 불가능합니다. 어떻게 해결해야하나요? 감사합니다. hello. I tried to sign up for Zoom, but it is impossible to sign up by writing 2022 as the year of birth, which should be written as 2002. How can I solve this? Th...

스크린샷 2023-04-27 오후 3.25.07.png
ehdnsj by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes