Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

cannot open zoom on my mac

i'm experiencing an issue with opening Zoom on my mac.It turns on when the button is pressed but turns off immediately after 3-4 sec.I repeated installing and uninstalling over and over but it still doesn't work. Please answer if you have experienced...

Jooah by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Error Code: 5006

Hi everyone, I received the following error when trying to join a meeting:An unknown error occurredError Code: 5006 Appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

ChuahCL by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Background image reversed on MAC

One of our team members has just begun using Zoom on her MAC. She's uploaded her virtual background image which displays backwards. When unchecking the "Mirror My Video" box, the background displays in her view just fine, but the public view is still...

SalemMan by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

For the past week or so, no one can join my meetings anymore

I occasionally will host meetings in the evening with friends. What I've always done in the past is I'll email them the zoom link that is listed in the Zoom app as my default meeting link. I just cut and paste that link into an email. No one ever nee...

Resolved! How to manually update Zoom?

I have Zoom set to automatically update, and when there is an update it offers it after a Zoom meeting ended. But can one also update Zoom manually when one has not had a Zoom meeting at that moment? And if so, where?

Lode by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

concurrent meetings

Hi I have 10 different teachers who teach at the same time. do I have to buy ten accounts? It is not economical like this Regards

tutoo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!