Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Camera issues

i dont know why but there have been camera issues on my zoom app on windows, this problem only seems too be only the zoom app as i have crosschecked with every other online meeting platform along with the camera app on my laptop, everything works per...

Viraj1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar Follow-up Emails with Attachments or Hyperlinks

Hello, My team sends out a copy of the presentation used after each of our training sessions. Is there a way to use the automatic Follow-up Email to Attendees to do this? I don't see a way to attach a file or add a hyperlink, so are there any other w...

Length a zoom link lasts

Does anyone know how long a zoom link lasts. I have to set up appointments and it would be great to be able to send a generic zoom link that we can use for all patients and not have to set a new one for each patient.I wasn't sure if this was possible

Zoom Recordings (Cloud) Lost - Urgent assistance needed please!

Hi. I was using Zoom to record many short presentations for a program that airs tomorrow. After recording I have not been able to find the recordings done to the end of the meeting. For the past few days, I have made several unsuccessful attempts. Ca...

wdk-tt by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to sync zoom to google cal and ical

Hello. My zoom meetings are syncing to my google cal but not my ical. My google cal is snyced with my ical, so I'm not sure why the meetings are now showing up. I'd like to be able to view the meetings from both my personal calendar (ical) and work c...

enest by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting window disappears

I set up a test meeting. Go through accept camera and mic etc. At this point I can see the display of the camera in the screen. Click ok. The screen disappears and the zoom control window appears - small oblong window with four large square icons. Th...

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!