Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

'Link has expired'

I held a webinar last week and the attendees got this message when they tried to open the zoom link provided to them. The same link was given on confirmation of their booking on our ticket site. Some people got in perfetly and some could not and I ha...

Resolved! Requiring one security option

I am trying to disable the "Require that all meetings are secured with one security option" setting but the toggle switch is disabled and gives the message below. Please advise. "Per new security guidelines, you cannot change this setting. Please con...

tedtheo by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom output

I do not have output on my computer speakers during a zoom meeting. I do get output when I use headphones or bluetooth speakers. Computer speakers work with Amazon Music.

Audio

I teach a Spanish class on zoom. I sent out music from Youtube and my students cannot hear the music. Help please!

problems after update

After yesterdays update, my screen does repetitive motions (frozen , but keeps moving) and then goes to green screen. It has happened during two different meetings over 24 hours. Turning my video off and on restarts it, but then it happens again with...