Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

meeting host

I've just set up a meeting as host. I'd like to change one of the invitees to be the host now, in advance of the meeting, so that they can start without me. How do I do that?

plp53 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Virtual Background Option

Hello i have OnePlus Nord CE PhoneProcessor is helio g35 octa core with 4 gb ram but in the zoom app there is no virtual background option. My phone is qualifying for the requirement for that option but why there is no option???

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Virtual Backround Problem

Hi, I have a lot of Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite. I cannot find "Virtual Backround" option on Zoom App. I've checked the requirements of the Virtual Backround, and there it seem matched it's configuration except GPU CPU. (Reference Link : https://commu...

hbudak by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

my zoom on my pc

Can you please tell me how to update my zoom account so that I may be able to like and react to comments in the chat when I am on a zoom meeting please.

LS11 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alternate Host Access to Meeting

My volunteer organization holds weekly writers workshops. We have two paid licensed users, myself and "X". We have only one meeting link that covers all of our workshops. X is not only a licensed user but I've made her an alternate host for the meeti...

get participants email addresses

how do i setup meeting where i can see all the participants email addresses, and where would i find the email addresses of participants after the meeting?

Ryno613 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Individual audio and video tracks for editing

Okay. So do I have this right? If I record to the cloud I can get the main video feed along with the gallery video feed, but not individual video feeds and not individual audio feeds.OTOH, if I record locally, I can get individual audio feeds, but on...

bigcaat by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes