Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Setting up a 24/7 Zoom Meeting

I need help setting up a 24/7 Zoom meeting that's accessible by anyone with the link even if I'm not there hosting. Right now I have it set to a recurring meeting, but I don't really understand what that means. I can see that I'm able to log on and s...

jaimie1 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Video lighting

My video screen is very dark. I am barely visible on screen despite overhead lighting and a ring light. Is there a setting that will allow me to brighten the screen when on Zoom? If so, how do I access it.?

Active backdrops not working with all my mp4s

Hi,I have two different 2K mp4 videos made with my iPad. One doesn't work and I can't figure out why. Both files are about the same size at 25GB and a run time of 20min. The one that doesn't work, I've shortened to a 5 min, 500MB video and it still d...

Lancer by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Public GPG key not matching the .deb file signature

Hello,I'm trying to install the latest Zoom 5.14.7 (2928) from your Download Center webpage on my Ubuntu 20.04 but this build appears to be using a different public key than the one linked in that page:https://us06web.zoom.us/client/latest/zoom_amd64...

Cleberz by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

I just updated my Zoom, but it won't let me click on the avatar, I don't know why, any ideas how to fix this.

Sriniti_1-1649415303643.png
Sriniti by Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 6 likes

Videos

I would like to pin a video and then record it. So don't record the whole meeting, just the pinned video. Is this possible? Or is that recorded automatically?