Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

attendance evidence

I had a meeting on 30th August 2021, which was mandatory for me to attend. I have attended the meeting, but I received a big letter from my boss that I didn't attend. Can zoom provide me with evidence that I have attended the meeting? I didn't have z...

alsaifi by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to switch to Stereo mode

When connected to a Bluetooth speaker or headset, I cannot switch the audio to Stereo mode even after checking the stereo options under settings. The AG/ Realtek audio output is very loud even after turning down the volume under zoom settings and on ...

Viess by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hosting Webinar

I am hosting a webinar, halfway through, all of sudden, my control panel functions stopped responding.I can open Q&A, PARTICIPANTS, but are all blank, nothing on it.The meeting continues, I can hear and I can see live subtitle, But I cannot do anythi...

lyu8 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes