Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Webinars support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webinar upgrade while live

Hi community, Need an urgent help.Is it possible that while I'm live on 500 participant webinar, the attendees increase and i've to increase the plan to 1000. Can I do it DURING my webinar is live?I mean while my webinar is still going on, Can I incr...

Polling

How does a presenter (zoom host) participate in his own polling question? I have created the polling but can not participate in the polling.

Bspores by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Events

Hi,I purchased the license for 500 for the Zoom Event. I logged into Zoom Events and there is no button in the dropdown that has the option to create the event. This is really not user friendly, and I am not sure if I am missing something. I do not e...

Modify a panelist's name

I inserted a new panelist for my webinar and iIsent him the link invitation.I noticed later that the name I inserted is wrong! But there is no option to modify the names of panelist in the webinar organization form.Do you know if it's possible or not...

ISAPoliTO by Contributor I
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes