Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

unable to switch to Stereo mode

When connected to a Bluetooth speaker or headset, I cannot switch the audio to Stereo mode even after checking the stereo options under settings. The AG/ Realtek audio output is very loud even after turning down the volume under zoom settings and on ...

Viess by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hosting Webinar

I am hosting a webinar, halfway through, all of sudden, my control panel functions stopped responding.I can open Q&A, PARTICIPANTS, but are all blank, nothing on it.The meeting continues, I can hear and I can see live subtitle, But I cannot do anythi...

lyu8 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Technical issues on a webinar

hi. We had a technical issue (well a few of them) on a webinar last night. I would love to actually talk to a human to help me through what went on. We couldn't connect a person to help run the webinar and some people that were on the call, weren't s...

Webinar Attendee permissions

Hi, I have a questions regarding the settings for attendees in a Webinar. Is it possible to give different perimissons to attendees (some can only watch, others can use chat and Q&A)? If not, is it possible to set the permissions of all attendees so,...

Bovhi by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar On-demand

Hi there, Does anyone know what it actually means if you click the "make the webinar on-demand" button? What do the attendees see/experience? Is it changing the live features? Thanks. Eszter