Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to switch to another Google login user on Zoom App on Android

annexiao
Listener

Hi Community, 

Would appreciate your help very much!

I have a professional account with zoom I'd like to use in case I'm not in front of the computer, but somehow I've been experiencing difficulties switching from my personal account to this professional account.

When I click on "sign in with google" icon, I come to a page where it says "choose an account"

Then I see my personal account there, but I click "use another account"

Then it comes to another page saying " signed in to Google as" with a bunch of my google accounts, in which my professional account is also there, so I click it,  and it takes me directly to my phone's account setting both professional and personal.  Then I'm stuck because it only shows information for me to review, not to linked to any action. 

So Zoom and community, what should I do in this case? Have u experienced the same?

I use Android phones, previously Google Pixel 3, now Pixel 4a, same issue, never was able to work for once. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @annexiao, interesting experience you've been having.. Signing up/Signing in with a Google or Facebook account is just another sign-in method we provide. As a workaround, If you go to Zoom.us/signup and proceed with the signup process you will be assigned Zoom login credentials which you can use to still access your Zoom account. I would encourage you to use your professional account email when signing up. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @annexiao, interesting experience you've been having.. Signing up/Signing in with a Google or Facebook account is just another sign-in method we provide. As a workaround, If you go to Zoom.us/signup and proceed with the signup process you will be assigned Zoom login credentials which you can use to still access your Zoom account. I would encourage you to use your professional account email when signing up. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hi it worked, thank you so much! :))

annexiao
Listener

Hi it worked, thank you so much! :))