Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webinar Chat Setting "No One"

When I set the in-webinar chat to "attendances can chat with no one," does this restrict the hosts and panelists from sending chats to "hosts and panelists?" Or are only the attendees ever affected by these settings?

lla99 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

OnZOOM Comments

I have two OnZOOM comments in the manage registrations tab and I have a few questions about them 1) They were both 5-stars and I see that info on my public facing profile page, but are the actual comments visible to visitors as well, or just the numb...

rondorr by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar attendee screen buttons

I facilitate a weekly webinar with 75-100 completely inept students. They need to have their hands held all the time and cannot have any extraneous buttons in their screen, otherwise they get distracted. I had gotten my webinar account down to no but...

Integrate Zoom with BoardEffect

Greetings! We host Zoom webinars with about 15 panelists and 50 attendees.We can integrate Zoom with BoardEffect (from within BE), but I don't think it will do what we want it to.Ideally each panelist would have their unique Zoom invitation, and when...

Zoom Screen Image.

Is it possible to have 3 images on a zoom conference, the top image would be the presenting team, then two additional images, each with a group of people of about 20 waiting to speak, would be below, forming a triangle of images at the same time on t...

881 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Which plan to use?

I want to create a link for a closed event of about 50 persons in which live intepretations will be done (we have already found the translators). The event will be mainly about presentations and questions. Which plan should I purchase?

gTsanis by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes