Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Create anonymity of users

how do you have all attendees remain anonymous for a zoom session? I have selected the attendee turn-off video but am not sure this means their names won't populate on the call. Also, how can they ask questions anonymously during the zoom?

Edit Notification gateway

How can I edit this notification gateway to read the name of my company?We are upgraded our account purposely to be able to sending reminders and notification after webinar registration from our company. Kindly advise

CD5_0-1644258373350.png
CD5 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

video blinking

When I am on a webinar the hosts video reception blinks very rapidly only when it shows them, not a screen share. It has been doing it for about 1 month and is very annoying. My user ID is Gr8money.

gr8oneu by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Survey

Hi - I've created a survey using the single answer response allowing me to create a customized survey that registrants must complete to register for our event. We would like to add an additional question to learn a bit more about where registrants ar...

NickD by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premiere function

Hi, does anyone know is there a Premiere function on zoom that allows you to stream pre recorded content on cloud storage at one specific time?