Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Webinar (expire)

My Webinar will be expire on 8 Aug 2022, I would like to know the exact time that the webinar will be cut off. I live in Bangkok, Thailand, GMT+7 time zone.

Neat by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My disclaimer can't be removed

I put a custom disclaimer for an event and am unable to turn it off again. The toggle button is greyed out and it simply says that an it admin must do this. I have a personal pro account and am the only one using it. I tried logging out of all device...

lmg1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing Zoom Webinar Cloud Recording

Webinar Link Passcode: ^S^Z7Vhi This was the link and passcode to a past webinar we had recorded to the cloud that is now seemingly gone forever. We had completed a merger and needed to buy a new Zoom account. Is there any way to recover this? Thank ...