Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Email link to webinar recording

Is there a way to automatically send people who signed up to attend the webinar an email with the recording link in it? I receive a link, but I want that link to be sent to everyone who signed up (whether they attended or not). This doesn't seem to b...

Zoom Webinar Attendees Video/Audio Share

Hi,I wanted to know if on Zoom Webinar it was possible to enable active video and audio for Attendees?If that's not possible, how can I make webinar users "members" instead of "Attendees" by default? Thank you for kind attention, thank you in advance...

Ragou01 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar Reports

We had a webinar the whole today in the report, the Time in Session are all zero. How do I recover the actual number of minutes?

PEAC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I swap the gallery to the left side?

My webcam is pointed in a way that I can't look at the gallery and the webcam in the same direction, so it always looks I'm not looking at the camera when I'm looking at the Gallery on the Right Side of the Zoom Window. Can Zoom add an option to put ...

lf123 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Showing a profile picture for a phone-only panelist

We are holding a webinar with a group discussion amongst our panelists. One panelist belongs to a company that prohibits the use of Zoom on computers, so he will only be able to dial in on phone. I would like to display a profile picture for him in t...

Understanding Attendee Reports

We're doing some online training via webinar. Afterwards, looking at the Attendee reports, there are several attendees whose "Approval Status" says Denied, even though they were in attendance for the full session. Can a denied registrant still attend...

DonaldC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!