cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get the list of participants in my webinar yesterday?

robi1
Listener

I canceled the waiting room. That is, people join straight to the webinar. How do I get the list of participants? I did a webinar yesterday and there is no registration of the participants.

7 REPLIES 7

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @robi1

Webinar attendance is available from the Admin -> Account Management -> Reports -> Webinar tab -> Attendee Report button. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Tnx Ray. I got to the reports tab, but I don't have a Webinar tab and no participants tab. There were 16 participants and I can't find a record of them anywhere. Maybe it's because I canceled the waiting room?

Ray_Harwood

Hey, @robi1!

First: are you sure it was a Webinar and not a Meeting?  And do you still have an active Webinar license?

Whether you did or didn't have Waiting Room enabled wouldn't affect the list of attendees.

If you do find the Webinar tab, after you click the Webinar tab, you click the Attendee Report radio button... then you have you enter the date range or Webinar ID to search for the Webinar, then select the webinar from the list, and click Generate CSV Report.

Ray_Harwood_1-1683036712054.png

On the site is defined as a meeting and not a webinar. What is the difference? Do I need to set up a meeting in advance as a webinar? I just coordinated a webinar. At no point was I asked to choose between a meeting and a webinar. 

Ray_Harwood

Ah, okay.  If you have a Pro License, but you have not also purchased the Webinar add-on... then your session was a Meeting.  You might have called it a Webinar to your attendees,  but I'm assuming it was really a Zoom Meeting. 

I'll spare you the technical description of the difference between the two at this point, but this Zoom Support article will be of some help:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115005474943-Meetings-and-webinars-comparison 

Let's see if this works for you. 

1. Log in to the Zoom Web Portal (https://zoom.us/)
  2. Go to the Personal -> Reports tab.
  3. On the Usage Reports tab, click Usage.
  4. Enter the date range that includes your meeting timeframe and click the blue Search button.
  5. Locate the meeting you're interested in.  Click on the number under the Participants column to see the names of the participants:
    Ray_Harwood_0-1683048867614.png
  6. This display will appear:
    Ray_Harwood_1-1683048963215.png

7. You can export the data with the blue Export button.

I hope that helps!

I want the webinar add on. How do i get it? I really appreciate your help

Ray_Harwood

Most everything you could ever want from Zoom is on their pricing page:  https://zoom.us/pricing

There, click Zoom Events & Webinars in the heading:

Ray_Harwood_0-1683056463954.png

Then click "Billed Monthly" and see the Zoom Webinars box:

Ray_Harwood_1-1683056553793.png

Click the Buy Now button (either one works), and this appears:

Ray_Harwood_2-1683056662494.png

If you'll need to accommodate more than 500 attendees, you'll scroll down to see different attendee capacities and their prices.  I'll assume 500 is fine for the moment.

I highly recommend setting the Monthly (Auth-Renew) option, if your plan is to start doing them regularly.  If you have just a one-time need, select Monthly (One Time) to have your license for only 30 days, and as the name suggests, it does not auto-renew.

Note that the license must be assigned to a specific user -- mostly yourself, but if there are others on the account, they would need their own Webinar license to hold their own Webinars.  If you're making money doing webinars, it's not that expensive; if you're running a non-profit, it might seem like a lot of money.

Once you know you're going to be doing a lot of webinars on a regular basis, consider changing your subscription to Annual, which brings the monthly price to $57.50, but is billed for an entire year at $690 (except the first time, they will prorate your subscription up to your next annual anniversary date and bill you for a full year at that time).

Running webinars isn't too much different than running a meeting... but there are important differences to know.  Learn as much as you can about webinars before your first event!