Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Wish list: Building a community

I'm trying like many to build a community. As I would guess most hosts are! And what totally stinks is that every year, we have to create a new weekly event (losing essentially) the community we built up from last year -- because each and everyone ha...

Issue with Zoom link playback in Chrome browser

Dear Team,I am writing to bring to your attention an issue that we have been facing while playing certain types of Zoom links in the Chrome browser. Specifically, we have observed that when we play the following link - https://mzgroup.zoom.us/webinar...

Subbu_G by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar Production Studio

One of the Zoomtopia 2021 sessions (called "Take your Presenter Management to the Next Level with Zoom Webinar") included an introduction to the new "Webinar Production Studio" feature. The description was that it can help producers add polish and pr...

Rupert by Community Champion | Customer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

SOLICITO SOPORTE TÉCNICO

Buenos días, actualmente cuento con en la plan PRO . Y el día de ayer 27 compré un large meeting para extender mis reuniones con hasta 500 participantes, pero no funciona. Compré tal y como me indicó el plan para tener esa cantidad de participantes e...

GVR_0-1643392091493.png GVR_1-1643392168885.png
GVR by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Chat vs Q&A

Hello! We are hosting a webinar and will have an estimated 150 participants. Does anyone have a suggestion of using chat vs the Q&A? Thanks!

360NH by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes