What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webinar registration information

Hello everybody,Can anyone tell me if you can import a .csv file to insert into a question from the Registration section?For example, I ask users to write their own City by selecting one of the various cities in the .CSV file from a menuDo you think ...

Screen sharing

Hello Dear Admin,Warm greetings.Please I would like to know why I’ve not been able to use the screen share option on my account as soon as my participate log into the meeting.I(the Host) observed that when I’m the only one in the meeting room, the sc...

33 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Host couldn't share own screen

A weird thing happened in a practice webinar yesterday. I was taking a newbie presenter through the usual steps and I couldn't share my own screen in the practice room. The green button was there, I am the account holder and host, but when trying to ...

Coach by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Name and time watched for on demand webinars?

We host regular webinars. Some folks are able to watch them live, and once the webinar is over we can pull reports that show who watched and for how long. This is important when awarding education certificates for nurses. If a registrant watches the ...

Webinar Attendee permissions

Hi, I have a questions regarding the settings for attendees in a Webinar. Is it possible to give different perimissons to attendees (some can only watch, others can use chat and Q&A)? If not, is it possible to set the permissions of all attendees so,...

Bovhi by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinarfunktion

Ich habe ein lizensiertes Konto, kann aber die Webinar-Funktion nicht anklicken. Was muss ich machen? s.unten Danke für Eure Hilfe!!!!

Anett by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Turning off view of guests in a webinar

Hi, I have been in a webinar before and the view of all the guests have been turned off. I cant find how to do this though. Does anyone know how to do this please. My aim is to turn off the view of everyone for each other as I find the view distracti...

NT by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording download fail

I am trying to download a recording of a webinar and each attempt has failed. I've done this process a number of times, and never experienced a download failure before. The download starts successfully but stops at around the 200MB (of a 894MB file)....

NZAPI by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

What's New at Zoom?