Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problème inscription automatique_webinaire

Certains invités ne peuvent s'inscrire à un webinaire. Le message signale d'ouvrir un compte zoom gratuitement. Comment participer sans créer un compte? Est-ce qu'à partir du webinaire ouvert, il est possible d'envoyer le lien pour participer?

Approval status - denied

Hello all, I'm new to the Community and hoping I might find an answer to my issue.I have run a number of webinars, and notice on the post event attendee reports, that some of the attendees' approval status is showing as "denied" even though they regi...

Rozzie by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Group photo mode for Webinar

Hi, We like taking group photos after events. When we host a webinar however we need to promote attendees one by one in order to allow then to switch on their camera for a group photo. Furthemore, for larger events we have to scorll through multiple ...

Multi-Day Webinar and CSV Import for Registrants

Hello,We have had our state organization conference over Zoom the last few years due to COVID. This is the first year we have done a two-day event on a TH and Fri. In order to decrease confusion and user error with two links I set it up as a reoccurr...

Sharing Webinar Templates

I've been tasked with creating webinar templates for multiple boards/commissions and sharing those templates with appropriate staff who will be hosting the webinars. Senior management that assigned me this task mentioned that this can be done by addi...